The Box Appetit is the original revolutionary lunch box – this is not your standard food container!
Your Box Appetit comes with a handy sauce pot so you can keep your salad dressing or sauce separate until you’re ready to use it (no more soggy salads!). The optional inner dish is an easy way to partition and microwave separate parts of your food. So, for example, you could have hot vegetables with a cold salad!
- The two clips on the lid ensure that your food stays in the box and the wide silicone seal is easy to remove for easy cleaning.
- The base is made from food-grade polypropylene that has added sea shell powder, which makes it feel more like a ceramic bowl, but without the weight or fragility. The lid is made from Tritan™, a premium co-polyester free from harmful leaching chemicals (BPA, BPS and phthalates).
- If hot food cools, then a vacuum can form and cause the lid to be difficult to open. If this happens, simply press on the silicone release valve to lift the lid. There is also a neat sauce well which you can fill with your chosen dipping sauce (great for soy sauce if you’re a sushi lover!).
- We call it a 'fife' because it is a fork & knife combined. The fife has a sharper edge down one side and this makes one-handed eating a piece of cake. You can also use the silicone fife holder for your own chopsticks if you prefer.
- Capacity: 880ml
- Dimensions: 19cm x 19cm x 5.5cm
- Microwave and dishwasher safe