These brownies are so delicious, full of vitamin A and plenty of fiber, but without the sugar hit. I've tested it myself, and people never guess they're loaded with veg! (except my husband, who knows me too well!). I often put an extra kumara on the bottom rack of the oven when I'm cooking a roast for dinner, specifically so I can make these the next day!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a brownie pan with baking paper.
2. Combine the sweet potato puree, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, rice malt syrup and oil of choice, mix until creamy.
3. Add the baking powder, cacao powder and lastly the coconut flour and stir until well combined. If mixture is too wet, add a tiny bit extra coconut flour but not too much of your brownies will be dry.
4. Spread brownie mix into pre-preapared tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked in the middle.
5. Once cooled, cut into squares and try not to eat them all at once!
Comments will be approved before showing up.