This slice is sure to please. Full of heathy nuts, fats and antioxidants, but with a decadent optional topping, it's perfect for all upcoming family holiday situations.
Make: 5 mins
1. Add cashews to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb.
2. Add raw cacao powder and blend again.
3. Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and tahini and blend until a ball forms.
3. Mixture should now resemble a soft texture you'll be able to press into a slice tray. Use your hands to press mixture evenly into a lined tray and place in the fridge.
4. Once the slice is cool, melt dark chocolate over a double boiler and then pour over the top of the slice and return to the fridge for 30mins. You can also sprinkle with chopped nuts or coconut.
5. Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Freezes well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This is a delicious recipe to whip up and pop in the lunch box this week.
The same delicious flavour and texture as the original, minus the sugar, butter and flour!
Packed full of fibre and vitamins, it'll be gobbled up in no time.
Anyone wanna chocolate bar? A wholefood vegan one I mean ;)
Most definitely still a 'sometimes' food, but these Twix Bars are worth the time investment I promise!