These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Makes 6 large fritters
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 cup zucchini, grated, and the water squeezed out
- 1 cup of tinned or frozen corn
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl, combine grated zucchini, corn, flour and spiced and mix well. Let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. Shape into 6 patties and cook for 3 minutes each side.
3. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for lunch boxes the next day.