I make these regularly for dinners and for lunches during the week and it suddently dawned on me that I should really share the recipe!
These are so easy to make, very quick and taste awesome out of the fry pan or cold the next day. They're delicious crumbled over a salad, topped with pesto or guacamole or even eaten as a burger pattie.
- 1 cup cooked pureed/mashed sweet potato
- 1 x 210g tin pole-caught sustainable pink salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Add all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well (I use my hands!).
2. Form into 6 medium sized patties.
3. Heat a fry pan and add coconut oil. Cook patties for 4 minutes each side or until nicely browned on top.
Enjoy hot with a side salad or keep in the fridge for lunches during the week. Will last for 5 days in the fridge. They also freeze well.