- 2 eggs
- 50g melted butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 strips of cooked bacon, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 diced red capsicum
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 zuchinni, grated and the liquid pressed out
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°c and line a small baking tin with baking paper.
2. In a bowl combine eggs, butter, milk and cheese. Stir in the cooked bacon, diced capsicum, grated zucchini, chopped spinach, almond meal, tapioca, baking powder and salt.
3. Once combined, pour mixture into the lined tin.
4. Bake for 50 minutes, until golden brown on top and skewer comes out clean. Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes before slicing into 12 squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.