These sugar free, dairy free and grain free little bites of amazingness are so easy and quick and don't require a food processor! Bonus!
Best served straight out of the fridge when they have the most incredible silky fudge like texture.
Makes: 12 Balls
Time: 10 mins
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder (I use NuZest)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (or essence)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs ( or 50g dark chocolate)
- 1/3 cup melted cacao butter (can use coconut oil, but won't taste as good in my opinion!)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or smooth peanut butter)
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup (optional, I don't use it as it's sweet enough with the protein powder)
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients (protein powder, almond meal, vanilla, salt and cacao nibs) together.
2. Melt cacao butter on the stove in a pot, or in the microwave.
3. Add the nut butter to the cacao butter, then pour over dry ingredients.
4. Mix with a spoon or your hands until completely combined.
5. Make 3x3 cm balls of mixture and place on a plate.
6. Place in the fridge for an hour (or over night) for the perfect bite.
Now try to make them last longer than two days! Let me know if you succeed!
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: dairy free, easy, gluten free, grain free, lunchbox, paleo, sugar free, treat, vegan