Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!
1. Line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine rice bubbles, coconut and raisins.
3. In a small saucepan, add rice malt syrup and tahini and slowly heat until creamy (do not boil).
4. Pour the mixture over the rice bubbles and stir well until completely covered.
5. Press the rice bubble mixture into the slice pan and press down firmly with the back of a spoon or the palm of your hand, so the slice is compacted well.
6. Transfer the slice to the fridge for 2 hours. Remove and slice, then store in an airproof container in the fridge.
Comments will be approved before showing up.