I had some leftover pumpkin puree and wanted to make a grab and go snack for both kids and adults. The Pumpkin Spice Raisin Snack Bite was born!
Soft and full of flavour, they're great for morning tea and fab for the lunch box!
Give them a go.
Makes: 12 snack bites
Time: 5 mins to make, 15 mins bake
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine oats, flours, raisins, baking powder and spices in a bowl and mix.
3. Add puree and rice syrup and mix again until well combined.
4. Scoop a large tablespoon of mixture onto the tray (or use a small ice cream scoop) and repeat until all mixture is used up.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes until slightly brown on top and firm to touch.
Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!