I had some leftover pumpkin puree and wanted to make a grab and go snack for both kids and adults. The Pumpkin Spice Raisin Snack Bite was born!
Soft and full of flavour, they're great for morning tea and fab for the lunch box!
Give them a go.
Makes: 12 snack bites
Time: 5 mins to make, 15 mins bake
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine oats, flours, raisins, baking powder and spices in a bowl and mix.
3. Add puree and rice syrup and mix again until well combined.
4. Scoop a large tablespoon of mixture onto the tray (or use a small ice cream scoop) and repeat until all mixture is used up.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes until slightly brown on top and firm to touch.
Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!