Popcorn is often reserved for parties or movie nights, but I've used it as the base of this latest yummy creation!
Your kids will love getting their hands dirty helping with this one.
Serves: 1 slice tray
Time: 10 mins to make
Chill time: 1 hour
1. Line a standard slice pan with baking paper.
2. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Use your hands to gently break up the popcorn into smaller pieces.
3. Add sultanas and seeds to this mix.
4. In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil. Add cashew butter and syrup and whisk until well combined.
5. Pour wet ingredients over popcorn mix and fold through thoroughly, ensuring all popcorn is coated.
6. Press mixture into slice tray and press down firmly with wet hands or the back of a spoon.
7. Set aside while you melt your chocolate.
8. Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Pour chocolate over the popcorn slice and then place in the freezer for 1 hour.
Remove slice from freezer and slice into desired sized portions. Keep in the fridge if not consuming. Will last for 10 days in the fridge and freezes well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Light, flurry and only 6 ingredients! Say what?
Zero refined sugar and no oil, great for an afternoon snack for you and the kids.