Peanut Butter & Raspberry Blender Muffins
These are super easy, delicious and fluffy. Perfect for school holidays baking with the kids and in term time, and as an after school filler until dinner.
Made using ingredients you'll likely have on hand, you can't go wrong!
Makes: 12 muffins
Time: 5 minutes to make, 22 minutes to bake
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 cups of oat flour (or 3 cups of fine rolled oats)
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or blueberries)
1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees. Grease muffin tray or line with muffin liners
2. In a blender (or food processor), place bananas, syrup, peanut butter and milk. Blend.
3. Add all dry ingredients and blend again. You may have to push the mix down with a spatula.
4. Once combined, add raspberries and mix through with a spoon (DO NOT BLEND THESE!).
5. Fill muffin cases and then place in the oven for 22 minutes.
* will keep for 3 days in the fridge.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These delicious potato cakes have the consistency of a fish cake, without the fishy taste!
Awesome for picky eaters of all ages. Serve them with some mixed veg or a salad and some coconut yoghurt dressing on the side.
These delicious soft cookies are perfect dunked in your favourite milk, or for the lunch box. Everyone needs a good choc chip cookie recipe. Maybe this is yours? Read More