- 2 medium bananas
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 cups of oat flour (or 3 cups of fine rolled oats)
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (or blueberries)
1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees. Grease muffin tray or line with muffin liners
2. In a blender (or food processor), place bananas, syrup, peanut butter and milk. Blend.
3. Add all dry ingredients and blend again. You may have to push the mix down with a spatula.
4. Once combined, add raspberries and mix through with a spoon (DO NOT BLEND THESE!).
5. Fill muffin cases and then place in the oven for 22 minutes.
* will keep for 3 days in the fridge.