1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees. Grease muffin tray or line with muffin liners
2. In a blender (or food processor), place bananas, syrup, peanut butter and milk. Blend.
3. Add all dry ingredients and blend again. You may have to push the mix down with a spatula.
4. Once combined, add raspberries and mix through with a spoon (DO NOT BLEND THESE!).
5. Fill muffin cases and then place in the oven for 22 minutes.
* will keep for 3 days in the fridge.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Light, flurry and only 6 ingredients! Say what?
Zero refined sugar and no oil, great for an afternoon snack for you and the kids.