1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees. Grease muffin tray or line with muffin liners
2. In a blender (or food processor), place bananas, syrup, peanut butter and milk. Blend.
3. Add all dry ingredients and blend again. You may have to push the mix down with a spatula.
4. Once combined, add raspberries and mix through with a spoon (DO NOT BLEND THESE!).
5. Fill muffin cases and then place in the oven for 22 minutes.
* will keep for 3 days in the fridge.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These delicious potato cakes have the consistency of a fish cake, without the fishy taste!
Awesome for picky eaters of all ages. Serve them with some mixed veg or a salad and some coconut yoghurt dressing on the side.
Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!