1. Line a medium loaf pan with baking paper
2. Mix together almond meal, coconut, rice puffs and salt.
3. In a small pan over the stove top, gently heat the rice malt syrup, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until it forms a creamy mixture.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix to combine.
5. Press into loaf pan and transfer to the fridge while you prepare the topping.
6. Over a double boiler (or carefully in the microwave), melt chocolate. Pour over slice and spread evenly. Transfer back to the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Remove slice from the fridge and slice with a warm knife.
Slice will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Freezes well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!