1. Line a medium loaf pan with baking paper
2. Mix together almond meal, coconut, rice puffs and salt.
3. In a small pan over the stove top, gently heat the rice malt syrup, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until it forms a creamy mixture.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix to combine.
5. Press into loaf pan and transfer to the fridge while you prepare the topping.
6. Over a double boiler (or carefully in the microwave), melt chocolate. Pour over slice and spread evenly. Transfer back to the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Remove slice from the fridge and slice with a warm knife.
Slice will keep for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. Freezes well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!
This is a delicious recipe to whip up and pop in the lunch box this week.
The same delicious flavour and texture as the original, minus the sugar, butter and flour!
Packed full of fibre and vitamins, it'll be gobbled up in no time.