After so many positive comments on the Peanut Butter and Jam Slice from earlier this year, I set about to make an easier, quicker, grab-and-go version and am pleased to announce these bites an absolute winner!
With only 4 ingredients TOTAL, they're the easiest and tastiest little treat for all die hard peanut butter addicts.
Makes: 12 bites
Time: 15 minutes
1. Combine almond meal, rice malt syrup and peanut butter until a rollable dough forms. Add more almond meal if too oily or more peanut butter if crumbly.
2. Make a little 2 x 2cm round ball with the dough then press your thumb in the middle and insert a frozen raspberry (they must be frozen, or you'll struggle to mould the dough around it without smashing the berry).
3. Mould the dough around the berry and shape into a ball again.
4. Continue until all the dough is used up.
5. Transfer to the fridge to set.
Will keep in the fridge for up to a week (but I doubt they'll last that long!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!