A feast for the eyes and for the lips, these delicious pots of goodness are not only awesome for you, packed with healthy fats, but also great for your gut!
Made using gelatin powder to give it a beautiful jelly-like texture, gelatin has been reported to improve gut health and digestion, protect joints, improve sleep quality, lift mood and improves cognitive abilities, improve skin health, heart health, maintain strong bones, AND help keep you feeling fuller longer!
Make this as a healthy dessert, an afternoon snack or even a decadent breakfast!
Makes 2 pots
Time: 30 mins + 1 hours chill time
Peanut Butter Layer
1. Using a stick blender, puree raspberries and transfer to a saucepan over low heat. Once almost bubbling (not boiling), remove from the heat and whisk in gelatin. Pour half the mixture into a cup or container and half into a second container. I found clear glass drinking cups or jars work best so you can see the lined effect. Place in refrigerator to set for 30mins
2. While the berry layer is cooling, warm 2 Tbsp of water, sweetener (if you are using one) and remaining gelatin in a saucepan over low heat until gelatin is dissolved (again, do not let it boil).
3. Remove from the heat and whisk in the yoghurt and vanilla.
4. Remove cups from the fridge, add 1 Tbsp of peanut butter to each pot, smoothing it out evenly.
5. Pour half the yoghurt mixture on top of the peanut butter, and repeat with the second pot.
6. Return to the fridge for an hour, then garnish with cacao nibs, chopped nuts or more raspberries.
Pots will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!
This is a delicious recipe to whip up and pop in the lunch box this week.
The same delicious flavour and texture as the original, minus the sugar, butter and flour!
Packed full of fibre and vitamins, it'll be gobbled up in no time.