Rice Bubble Krispies, but better!
Playing around with rice bubbles and peanut butter. Check this baby out!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
-1/4 cup dates, soaked in hot water for 5 mins
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
-2 cups rice bubbles
-1/4 cup desiccated coconut
-1/4 cup raisins or cranberries
-1/4 cup sunflower seeds
-100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
-a sprinkle of coconut flakes
1. Line a 20cmx 20cm slice pan
2. In a food processor add peanut butter, dates, and coconut oil and blend until creamy.
3. To a large bowl add rice bubbles, coconut, raisins, and sunflower seeds, then fold in the peanut butter caramel.
4. Press mixture into the slice pan and press down firmly with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
5. Melt chocolate and spread over top then sprinkle with coconut flakes and transfer to the fridge for 2 hours to set, then slice and enjoy!