Healthy Rice Bubble Krispies
Rice Bubble Krispies, but better!
Playing around with rice bubbles and peanut butter. Check this baby out!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
-1/4 cup dates, soaked in hot water for 5 mins
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
-1/4 cup desiccated coconut
-1/4 cup raisins or cranberries
-100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
-a sprinkle of coconut flakes
1. Line a 20cmx 20cm slice pan
2. In a food processor add peanut butter, dates, and coconut oil and blend until creamy.
3. To a large bowl add rice bubbles, coconut, raisins, and sunflower seeds, then fold in the peanut butter caramel.
4. Press mixture into the slice pan and press down firmly with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
5. Melt chocolate and spread over top then sprinkle with coconut flakes and transfer to the fridge for 2 hours to set, then slice and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Zero nuts, perfect for taking to school. Easy to whip up and delicious! Full of fibre, healthy fats and antioxidants. Read More
These delicious potato cakes have the consistency of a fish cake, without the fishy taste!
Awesome for picky eaters of all ages. Serve them with some mixed veg or a salad and some coconut yoghurt dressing on the side.
These delicious soft cookies are perfect dunked in your favourite milk, or for the lunch box. Everyone needs a good choc chip cookie recipe. Maybe this is yours? Read More