This is a delicious recipe to whip up and pop in the lunch box this week.
The same delicious flavour and texture as the original, minus the sugar, butter and flour!
Packed full of fibre and vitamins, it'll be gobbled up in no time.
Makes: 1 tray
Time: 5 minutes to make
Bake: 18-20 minutes
1. Preheat over to 180 degrees and line a 20x20cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
3. Mash banana, then add nut butter, milk and sweetener and mix well.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry then stir to combine.
5. Spoon mixture into the tray and flatten with the back of a spoon or your hands.
6. Transfer to the oven for 18-20 minutes until top is lightly golden.
Let cool then slice and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!
Anyone wanna chocolate bar? A wholefood vegan one I mean ;)
Most definitely still a 'sometimes' food, but these Twix Bars are worth the time investment I promise!