Anyone else love a chocolate and orange combination? These have got to be two of my flavours together, and these sugar free, dairy free and grain free little bites of amazingness are even better than store bought Jaffa's or Terry's Orange Chocolate in my opinion.
The kids will love them and they're so easy and quick plus don't require a food processor!
Using doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil, these balls have a delicious orange flavour without the fuss of grating and squeezing multiple oranges. Wild Orange pure essential oil is cold pressed from the peel of the fruit and is well known for it's immune boosting and antibacterial properties. A natural method of improving immunity and fighting environmental ailments, it's been used for years throughout the Mediterranean, India and China.
We LOVE using essential oils in baking, especially peppermint, orange and lime. If you're interested in getting your hands on some yourself, or just want to know more, get in touch with me at email@example.com or click here to grab a wholesale account and save 25% on retail prices.
Makes: 12 Balls
Time: 10 mins
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Melt cacao butter on the stove in a pot, or in the microwave.
3. Add the nut butter to the cacao butter, then pour over dry ingredients.
4. Mix with a spoon or your hands until completely combined.
5. Make 3x3 cm balls of mixture and place on a plate.
6. Place in the fridge for an hour (or over night) for the perfect bite.
7. Optional final step: Melt dark chocolate over a double boiler, then dip the bliss balls in the chocolate, covering half (as in the photo) or all the ball in the chocolate and place in the fridge again to set.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!