Gluten Free Carrot & Raisin Muffins
Made some GF Carrot & Raisin Muffins for a play date today, they turned out to be a delicious experiment indeed!
Bonus they were devoured by the kiddos
What you need:
1+1/2 cup GF Flour
1/3 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 medium bananas mashed
1 medium carrot, grated
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees and line a muffin tray with liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine first four dry ingredients.
3. In a second bowl, mash bananas then add coconut milk, oil and carrot.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then fold in raisins.
5. Fill muffin tins and bake for 22-25mins or until golden on top and springs back to touch.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Light, flurry and only 6 ingredients! Say what?
Zero refined sugar and no oil, great for an afternoon snack for you and the kids.
Zero nuts, perfect for taking to school. Easy to whip up and delicious! Full of fibre, healthy fats and antioxidants. Read More
Rice Bubble Krispies, but better! Playing around with rice bubbles and peanut butter. Check this baby out!