Made some GF Carrot & Raisin Muffins for a play date today, they turned out to be a delicious experiment indeed!
Bonus they were devoured by the kiddos
What you need:
1+1/2 cup GF Flour
1/3 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 medium bananas mashed
1 medium carrot, grated
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees and line a muffin tray with liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine first four dry ingredients.
3. In a second bowl, mash bananas then add coconut milk, oil and carrot.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then fold in raisins.
5. Fill muffin tins and bake for 22-25mins or until golden on top and springs back to touch.