As we head away for Summer Holidays and need to clean out the fridge, Frittatas are the perfect, easy and delicious breakfast, dinner or lunch option to make sure none of those wilted limp vegetables go to waste!
Frittatas are also great to use up leftover Christmas ham or turkey and make an excellent light lunch option after the heavy indulgent foods of the season.
Feel free to adapt depending on what you've got in the fridge and include any of your favourite extras for seasoning such as sun dried tomatoes, sliced olives or some dollops of cream cheese prior to baking.
Prep: 10 mins
1. Line a cast iron fry pan or flan dish with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Beat eggs and coconut milk together. Add salt and pepper.
3. Arrange vegetables and leftover cold cut meat in the dish evenly.
4. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in the pan and sprinkle with crumbled feta.
5. Place in oven for 45 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
Remove and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Serve alongside a fresh salad, with your favourite chutney, relish or pesto.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!