As we head away for Summer Holidays and need to clean out the fridge, Frittatas are the perfect, easy and delicious breakfast, dinner or lunch option to make sure none of those wilted limp vegetables go to waste!
Frittatas are also great to use up leftover Christmas ham or turkey and make an excellent light lunch option after the heavy indulgent foods of the season.
Feel free to adapt depending on what you've got in the fridge and include any of your favourite extras for seasoning such as sun dried tomatoes, sliced olives or some dollops of cream cheese prior to baking.
Prep: 10 mins
1. Line a cast iron fry pan or flan dish with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Beat eggs and coconut milk together. Add salt and pepper.
3. Arrange vegetables and leftover cold cut meat in the dish evenly.
4. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in the pan and sprinkle with crumbled feta.
5. Place in oven for 45 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
Remove and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Serve alongside a fresh salad, with your favourite chutney, relish or pesto.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!