This slice is sure to please. Full of heathy nuts, fats and antioxidants, but with a decadent optional topping, it's perfect for all upcoming family holiday situations.
Make: 5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews
- 2 Tab tahini
- 2 Tab rice malt syrup
- 2 Tab coconut oil
- 3 Tab raw cacao powder
- 150g dark chocolate
1. Add cashews to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb.
2. Add raw cacao powder and blend again.
3. Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and tahini and blend until a ball forms.
3. Mixture should now resemble a soft texture you'll be able to press into a slice tray. Use your hands to press mixture evenly into a lined tray and place in the fridge.
4. Once the slice is cool, melt dark chocolate over a double boiler and then pour over the top of the slice and return to the fridge for 30mins. You can also sprinkle with chopped nuts or coconut.
5. Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Freezes well.
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: chocolate, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, lunchbox, paleo, raw, snacks, sugar free, treat