This slice is sure to please. Full of heathy nuts, fats and antioxidants, but with a decadent optional topping, it's perfect for all upcoming family holiday situations.
Make: 5 mins
1. Add cashews to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumb.
2. Add raw cacao powder and blend again.
3. Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and tahini and blend until a ball forms.
3. Mixture should now resemble a soft texture you'll be able to press into a slice tray. Use your hands to press mixture evenly into a lined tray and place in the fridge.
4. Once the slice is cool, melt dark chocolate over a double boiler and then pour over the top of the slice and return to the fridge for 30mins. You can also sprinkle with chopped nuts or coconut.
5. Cut into small squares and enjoy!
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Freezes well.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!