1. Heat the oven to 160 degrees and line a cookie tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine almond butter, syrup and aquafaba and stir to combine.
3. Add flours, baking powder, soda, coconut sugar and salt and mix to form your cookie dough.
4. Add chocolate chips and stir again.
5. Use a spoon to transfer a tablespoon of the mixture on to the tray (it will be gooey and wet) and shape into a circle. Repeat until all mixture is used up. Leave 2 inches between each cookie, as they spread when cooking.
6. Transfer to your hot oven and cook for 12 minutes until lovely and brown and crisp on top.
Eat immediately or store in an airtight container for 3 days.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Light, flurry and only 6 ingredients! Say what?
Zero refined sugar and no oil, great for an afternoon snack for you and the kids.