These little mini muffins couldn't be easier or more nutritious! Only 5 ingredients! They can be eaten for breakfast with butter or avocado, taken for lunch or even used as little soup or casserole toppers!
They're a great way to sneak in that extra veg for the kids and the perfect easy quick dish to whip up for the next b'day party or shared lunch - you'll be sure to impress.
Time: 20mins Makes: 12 mini muffins
1 medium grated zucchini
1 tsp salt
1 tablespoon coconut flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cup grated tasty cheese
1 tsp paprika (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray (I use coconut spray) or grease with butter.
2. Place the grated zucchini in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. This will help release the water content and make your muffins less soggy. Let the zucchini rest for 15mins.
3. Next squeeze out the water from the zucchini using a tea towel, cheese cloth or nut mylk bag.
4. Sprinkle the coconut flour over the zucchini and mix well so zucchini is coated.
4. Add the eggs, grated cheese and paprika (if using) and mix until combined.
5. Fill the muffin tray and bake for 15-20mins until golden brown.
6. Loosen the muffins from the tin with a knife once cooked and then remove from tin once cooled.
Enjoy! I'm sure they'll become a regular on rotation in your household too.