These little beauties are just perfect lunch box food, dipped in homemade pizza sauce or mayo they're also a great snack for you and the kids while watching the Olympics this weekend!
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 Tab arrowroot flour/tapioca flour
- 1 Tab coconut flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 tsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place cauliflower rice (blitzed in food processor) in a steamer pot for 6 mins (or the microwave for 4 minutes on high). Once cooked, let cool for 10 minutes.
3. While waiting for the rice to cool, mix together cheese, flours psyllium husk and herbs.
4. Place the cauliflower rice in a nut bag or cheese clothe and squeeze out excess water. The 4 cups should reduce down to 1 cup of cauliflower.
5. Add the cauliflower to the dry ingredients. Add the whisked egg and mix well.
6. Use wet hands and shape into little bites sized dough balls (approx 2 x 5cm).
7. Bake for 30mins or until tops is golden. Cool for 5 mins before serving.