These little beauties are just perfect lunch box food, dipped in homemade pizza sauce or mayo they're also a great snack for you and the kids while watching the Olympics this weekend!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place cauliflower rice (blitzed in food processor) in a steamer pot for 6 mins (or the microwave for 4 minutes on high). Once cooked, let cool for 10 minutes.
3. While waiting for the rice to cool, mix together cheese, flours psyllium husk and herbs.
4. Place the cauliflower rice in a nut bag or cheese clothe and squeeze out excess water. The 4 cups should reduce down to 1 cup of cauliflower.
5. Add the cauliflower to the dry ingredients. Add the whisked egg and mix well.
6. Use wet hands and shape into little bites sized dough balls (approx 2 x 5cm).
7. Bake for 30mins or until tops is golden. Cool for 5 mins before serving.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!