The easiest grain free bread you'll ever make! Say goodbye to multiple bowls or complicated steps, this loaf is so easy even your 5-year-old could make it!
It has a perfect soft spongy texture and holds together brilliantly for sandwiches, but is also amazing toasted for breakfast.
It contains protein from eggs and healthy fats from the nuts, topped with avocado and tomato, it really is a complete meal.
I've made it as both a sweetly spiced loaf and a savoury sandwich bread and both taste great!
Time: Make 10 mins
Bake: 45 mins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
The sweet spiced option add:
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 Tbsp sultanas (optional)
The savoury option add:
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- sprinkle cumin seeds to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 25cm x 9cm loaf pan with baking paper.
3. In a blender, combine cashew butter, eggs and whites until smooth.
4. Add the vinegar, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. Add optional flavourings then pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with cinnamon (as in images) or cumin seeds.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.