The easiest grain free bread you'll ever make! Say goodbye to multiple bowls or complicated steps, this loaf is so easy even your 5-year-old could make it!
It has a perfect soft spongy texture and holds together brilliantly for sandwiches, but is also amazing toasted for breakfast.
It contains protein from eggs and healthy fats from the nuts, topped with avocado and tomato, it really is a complete meal.
I've made it as both a sweetly spiced loaf and a savoury sandwich bread and both taste great!
Time: Make 10 mins
Bake: 45 mins
The sweet spiced option add:
The savoury option add:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 25cm x 9cm loaf pan with baking paper.
3. In a blender, combine cashew butter, eggs and whites until smooth.
4. Add the vinegar, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. Add optional flavourings then pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with cinnamon (as in images) or cumin seeds.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!