This loaf may well change your life!
If you've been living a grain free lifestyle for a while then you'll know that bread is something that is often difficult to master without using wheat and yeast, but this loaf is sure to please.
If you're new to attempting grain free bread making, then be prepared to enjoy a delicious seeded loaf, that's dense, but full of nutrition, you'll also notice you need a lot less of to be satisfied.
This bread is simply divine toasted in the mornings and spread with your favourite topping.
Cook: 1 hour
- 1 cup psyllium husks
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 Tabs pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tabs sunflower seeds
- 3 Tab flaxseeds
- 3 Tabs chia seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tab apple cider vinegar
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 Tabs light olive oil or coconut oil
- 450ml water
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper
2. In the bowl of a food processor, place all dry ingredients and pulse for a few seconds.
3. In a bowl place, eggs, vinegar, water and oil and whisk to combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and then mix until a wet dough forms.
5. Spoon dough into preprepared loaf tin and press down. Flatten with the back of a spoon.
6. Cook for 1 hour. It may look ready before this but if taken out early it will be too moist in the middle.
Once cooked, remove from pan and let cool before slicing. Remember to keep loaf in the fridge as it has no additives or preservatives. It will last for a week in the fridge and up to 3 months frozen.
*Adapted from a recipe for Nut-Free Bread Rolls by Pete Evans*