This loaf may well change your life!
If you've been living a grain free lifestyle for a while then you'll know that bread is something that is often difficult to master without using wheat and yeast, but this loaf is sure to please.
If you're new to attempting grain free bread making, then be prepared to enjoy a delicious seeded loaf, that's dense, but full of nutrition, you'll also notice you need a lot less of to be satisfied.
This bread is simply divine toasted in the mornings and spread with your favourite topping.
Cook: 1 hour
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf tin with baking paper
2. In the bowl of a food processor, place all dry ingredients and pulse for a few seconds.
3. In a bowl place, eggs, vinegar, water and oil and whisk to combine.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and then mix until a wet dough forms.
5. Spoon dough into preprepared loaf tin and press down. Flatten with the back of a spoon.
6. Cook for 1 hour. It may look ready before this but if taken out early it will be too moist in the middle.
Once cooked, remove from pan and let cool before slicing. Remember to keep loaf in the fridge as it has no additives or preservatives. It will last for a week in the fridge and up to 3 months frozen.
*Adapted from a recipe for Nut-Free Bread Rolls by Pete Evans*
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These delicious potato cakes have the consistency of a fish cake, without the fishy taste!
Awesome for picky eaters of all ages. Serve them with some mixed veg or a salad and some coconut yoghurt dressing on the side.