Whether you're struggling to get the kids to eat breakfast, looking for a healthy lunch box filler or afternoon tea staple, these soft cookies will be sure to meet any need.
They're super easy to make, use minimal ingredients, and are full of nutrients. They're free from refined sugar, grain free and they taste like banana bread! What's not to love?
They're also easy to adapt to whatever flavour you'd prefer e.g. chocolate cookies!
Make: 5 mins
Bake: 20 mins
1. Turn oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place bananas in a bowl and smash with a fork.
3. Mix bananas with almond meal, coconut, vanilla, walnuts, chia and chocolate (Option: add 2 Tab cacao powder if want chocolate cookies).
4. Form 10-12 small golf sized balls with the mixture, then space on tray and use back of a fork for flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 20mins and let cool before eating.
Will keep for 7 days in the fridge.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Easy and delicious, these light and crispy treats will be a hit for the lunchbox!
They're free from nuts and use a fructose-free sweetener to avoid sugar spikes to keep your kids energised the whole day.
With a few extra add ons for extra nutrition, give these a whirl and see what you think!