PlanetBox - JetPack Backpack School Bags- Pink/Botanical/Plaid
The PlanetBox JetPack Backpack is specifically designed to transport everything you need for your busy day, including the PlanetBox lunch box! Recommended for children over 8 years old – it’s big!
- An exclusive docking station for storing your PlanetBox flat. This unique, zippered compartment on the bottom of the JetPack makes your lunch easily accessible.
- A roomy main compartment for storing books, binders and other large items
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing pencils, pens, and other small items
- Hidden zipper pocket to stash your phone or a wallet
- Two side pockets for your water bottle (perfectly fits the Booster or Capsule Bottles)
- Weight: 900 grams
- Dimensions: Overall Bag: 33cm(L) x 31cm(W) x 43cm(H)
Straps: 50cm to 86cm
Main Compartment: 33cm(L) x 22cm(W) x 33cm(H)
Capacity: 21L top compartment, 9L bottom compartment
Total Capacity: 30L
Materials: Bag is made out of recycled fibers derived from plastic bottles, spun into an easy to wash and clean 600D recycled Polyester fabric. Products are independently certified to be safe from lead, phthalates and BPA.
Care: Unzip and spot clean your JetPack. Do not machine wash or dry. Hang to dry. You should wash your bag regularly by either spot cleaning or hand washing with soap and water. You can fully submerge all of our bags in warm soapy water, but make sure to air dry thoroughly with the bag open. We do not treat our bags with stain-resistant coatings, as those can be quite toxic.
Other Details: Recommended for children 6 years old and older. JetPack is designed to carry under 11kg of weight. Although we designed our JetPack to be a rugged backpack, please know that scuffing, staining, and small tears are considered normal wear and tear and are not a grounds for warranty replacement.