The perfect size lunchbox, for the single portion. Visually deceptive, as it holds more than you think! Bento Box is a handbag-sized lunch box - the perfect size for a single portion of pasta, rice or sushi.
- The base is made from food-grade polypropylene that has added sea shell powder, which makes it feel more like a ceramic bowl, but without the weight or fragility. The lid is made from Tritan™, a premium co-polyester free from harmful leaching chemicals (BPA, BPS and phthalates).
- The two clips on the lid ensure that your food stays in the box and the wide silicone seal is easy to remove for easy cleaning
- Cutting edge fork - we call it a 'fife' because it is a fork + knife combined. The fife has a sharper edge down one side and this makes one-handed eating a piece of cake. You can also use the silicone fife holder for your own chopsticks.
- Sauce pot and slider divider - so it is easy to compartmentalise and keep your food organised.
- The lid has a neat sauce well which you can fill with either soya sauce (for you sushi lovers) or even ketchup for dipping your food.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Material: Polypropylene and Copoylester (BPA- and BPS-free)
- Capacity: 500ml
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm x 5.5cm