The easiest grain free bread you'll ever make! Say goodbye to multiple bowls or complicated steps, this loaf is so easy even your 5-year-old could make it!
It has a perfect soft spongy texture and holds together brilliantly for sandwiches, but is also amazing toasted for breakfast.
It contains protein from eggs and healthy fats from the nuts, topped with avocado and tomato, it really is a complete meal.
I've made it as both a sweetly spiced loaf and a savoury sandwich bread and both taste great!
Time: Make 10 mins
Bake: 45 mins
The sweet spiced option add:
The savoury option add:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 25cm x 9cm loaf pan with baking paper.
3. In a blender, combine cashew butter, eggs and whites until smooth.
4. Add the vinegar, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. Add optional flavourings then pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with cinnamon (as in images) or cumin seeds.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Nesting is in full swing for me at present with only 2 weeks until my baby is due, and one my more fun jobs is stocking the freezer with breastfeeding friendly snacks for the 2am feeds!
As I was experimenting with this sugar free banana and coconut muffin recipe, I thought it would also be perfect for little ones and lunch boxes in particular.
What's better than a fudgy brownie with an added vegetable? TWO added vegetables! Well a fruit and a vegetable to be exact, but it's gotta be good for you!
This brownie is very fudge-like, hence the name, and not overly sweet (unless you add more sweetener), but it's delicious and completely guilt free.
With healthy fats and potassium from the avocado, vitamin A and vitamin C from the kumura and an abundance of antioxidants and iron from the cacao, this is truly a nutrient-dense addition to any baking repertoire.