The easiest grain free bread you'll ever make! Say goodbye to multiple bowls or complicated steps, this loaf is so easy even your 5-year-old could make it!
It has a perfect soft spongy texture and holds together brilliantly for sandwiches, but is also amazing toasted for breakfast.
It contains protein from eggs and healthy fats from the nuts, topped with avocado and tomato, it really is a complete meal.
I've made it as both a sweetly spiced loaf and a savoury sandwich bread and both taste great!
Time: Make 10 mins
Bake: 45 mins
The sweet spiced option add:
The savoury option add:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a 25cm x 9cm loaf pan with baking paper.
3. In a blender, combine cashew butter, eggs and whites until smooth.
4. Add the vinegar, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. Add optional flavourings then pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with cinnamon (as in images) or cumin seeds.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Here’s one for the grown-ups! For all those who need a little pick-me-up during the day, this one is for you!
I adore anything that incorporates my two favorite things; chocolate and coffee. This bar take it even further and adds in some peanuts for a nutty flavor too!
I don't know about you, but lolly cake was always the slice I gravitated towards as a kid and teen, but when I became more health conscious and realised that malt biscuits, condensed milk and Eskimo lollies were less than nourishing, I tried to make better choices. But the other day I decided nobody should have to miss out and decided to healthify it.
Like the majority of my recipes, they are many easy substitutions such as a different nut butter, nut or dried fruit. It's adaptable to your own tastes and I've tried it with chopped dates, dried blueberries and walnuts and it was fabulous!