The start of berry season is upon us here in NZ, so this delicious raw slice will be a must-make this summer! It can be made with any berry you have available, but I think cherries would be a divine addition over the Christmas season!
Grain free, dairy free, nut free, raw
Prep time: 15 mins
Freeze time: 30 mins
Makes: 12 large slices
- 1 cup frozen or fresh berries (I used raspberries here)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 Tabs coconut oil
- 50g cacao butter (can be found at any health food store) or use more coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut cream (I use Ayam brand as it has no preservatives)
- 2 Tabs rice malt syrup (or maple syrup/honey)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200g dark chocolate (I like 85% Lindt)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.