These no bake, 'one-bowl' wonders are so easy, you don't even need a food processor! Bonus! (who hates baking dishes?! me!). They're perfect for lunch boxes or as an after dinner treat and easy to pimp with your own additions. I occasionally coat these in 90% dark Lindt chocolate for an extra decadent mouthful.
Grain free, dairy free, sugar free, raw
Time: 5mins TOTAL!
Makes: 20 small balls
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 Tabs rice malt syrup (or maple syrup if not sugar free)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 Tabs raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix with a spoon, or your hands!
3. Once mix is roll-able consistency (if too crumbly add some more tahini, if too wet, a tablespoon of almond meal) make into 20 small balls.
4. If you want to, you can now roll the balls in desiccated coconut, cacao nibs, chopped nuts or as I like to do....melted dark chocolate!
Transfer to the fridge. These balls will last in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and the freezer for 3 months.