Excess brown bananas to use up?
Let that be the ONLY excuse you need to try this delicious loaf.
I mean really, chocolate, peanut butter and banana....who doesn't love that combination?
Makes: 1 loaf
Time: 20 mins to make, 1 hour to bake
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (or essence)
- 1/4 cup sweeter of choice e.g. rice malt syrup or maple syrup (optional, I didn't use any as the banana is sweet enough)
- 5 bananas, mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (almond or cashew butter)
- 1 banana, cut length ways
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: dairy free, easy, gluten free, grain free, lunch, lunchbox, paleo, sugar free, treat