This healthified take on the classic Happy Meal treat are a great addition to any lunchbox, or eat for dinner with a side of coleslaw and kumera wedges. Your kids (and health conscious parents) will love them!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Stir together 1/4 cup coconut flour, LSA and 1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
3. Place chicken, egg, remaining 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1/2 tsp salt, onion powder, garlic, pepper and mix to combine.
4. Shape into nuggets and coat with prepared coconut flour mixture, place on baking tray.
5. Cook for 15mins, then brush both sides of each nugget with coconut oil. Return to oven for a further 10mins or until golden.
Enjoy with homemade tomato sauce.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These delicious potato cakes have the consistency of a fish cake, without the fishy taste!
Awesome for picky eaters of all ages. Serve them with some mixed veg or a salad and some coconut yoghurt dressing on the side.