This healthified take on the classic Happy Meal treat are a great addition to any lunchbox, or eat for dinner with a side of coleslaw and kumera wedges. Your kids (and health conscious parents) will love them!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Stir together 1/4 cup coconut flour, LSA and 1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
3. Place chicken, egg, remaining 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1/2 tsp salt, onion powder, garlic, pepper and mix to combine.
4. Shape into nuggets and coat with prepared coconut flour mixture, place on baking tray.
5. Cook for 15mins, then brush both sides of each nugget with coconut oil. Return to oven for a further 10mins or until golden.
Enjoy with homemade tomato sauce.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These super easy fritters are great for dinner or the lunch box. Packed full of goodness and perfect with some hummus, coconut yoghurt or sweet chilli sauce.
Double the recipe if you've got a big family to feed :)
Looking for a way to sneak more veg into your kids? Even your grown-up kids?
These are the perfect fit for little fingers are hold together well (despite having no binder!) so there won’t be crumbs all over the house!
Dip them in some tomato sauce, aioli or sweet chilli and watch them eat their veggies!